Urgent & Primary Care Physician - Pottstown
- Internal Medicine and Primary Care
- Region: Eastern Pennsylvania
- Center: Pottstown
- Address: 119 Shoemaker Road
- City: Pottstown
- State: PA
- Zip Code: 19464
Since opening our first medical center in 1981, Patient First's vision remains the same: making access to quality medical care as convenient and cost-effective as possible. To achieve this objective, we have adopted and continue to embrace many innovative operating systems and practices.
Founded by a physician, Patient First is the leading urgent and primary care provider in the mid-Atlantic region, with 70 locations in Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. We provide a supportive family atmosphere so you feel comfortable while providing care to so many others.
For More than thirty years, Patient First has provided walk-in urgent care and primary care for patients without a regular physician. Each of our convenient locations is open from 8 in the morning until 10 at night - every single day of the year. We offer lab tests, digital x-ray's and can even provide prescription drugs on-site.
We're expanding our physician family and are actively recruiting for full-time and part-time, board certified or board eligible physicians.
Over 500 of your colleagues have chosen a career at Patient First and are enjoying the following benefits:
- Team-oriented environment
- Highly-trained support staff
- Comprehensive electronic medical records system
- Flexible schedules:
- Full-Time 40: Average 40 hours a week
- Full-Time 35: Average 35 hours a week
- Full-Time 28: Average 28 hours a week
- Weekend Special: 14 weekday hours and 21 weekend hours per week, with one week off each month.
- We also have part-time positions available
- Excellent compensation
- Career advancement opportunities
- Malpractice liability insurance coverage, including tail coverage
- Generous vacation & CME packages
- Retirement Options:
- 401k plan with a Patient First matching contribution;
- Physician retirement plan funded 100% by Patient First;
- Benefits tailored to individual needs including:
- HMO or PPO health insurance coverage through Cigna;
- Dental insurance coverage through Delta Dental of Virginia;
- Vision insurance coverage through EyeMed;
- Life insurance coverage;
- Short Term and Long Term disability insurance coverage;
- Flexible Spending accounts, both Medical and Dependent Care available;
- 529 college savings plan
We would be more than happy to set up a time for you to meet one of our physicians to see what life is really like as a physician at Patient First.
Please feel free to visit our website at https://www.patientfirst.com/.
How to Apply:
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Primary Care Physician Jobs
- View more Internal Medicine and Primary Care Jobs
- View more Patient First Jobs