Internal Medicine and Primary Care - NE
- Internal Medicine and Primary Care
- Veterans Affairs
This position is located in the Primary Care Service Line at the Department of Veterans Affairs Grand Island, NE Campus.
- Primary duty of the physician is to provide coverage for all clinic patients assigned to him/her.
- Sustain collaborative working relationships with other staff, assist in resolving conflicts, and contribute to the accomplishment of the health system and clinic strategic goals and performance measures.
- Actively demonstrates the ability to understand the complexity of an integrated health care delivery system and how change affects the system as a whole.
- Manage multiple task/priorities, and productively contributes to the health care delivery team.
A recruitment or relocation incentive is authorized for a highly qualified applicant.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm.
For More information Please Contact:
Holly Koinzan - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
HR Specialist - Nebraska-Western Iowa Health Care System
4101 Woolworth Ave, Omaha, NE 68105|office: 402-995-4486| Fax: 402-995-4562|
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Internal Medicine and Pediatrics Jobs
- View more Internal Medicine and Primary Care Jobs
- View more Veterans Affairs Jobs
- View more VAMC-Omaha Jobs